lake view

Everyday I would wake up and look out of my bedroom at the pond on campus. I always enjoyed that I got to see it and would see many squirrels in the trees and dogs walk by I always enjoyed this. my favorite time was during the night when it was quiet and peaceful. the stars would be out and a few bugs buzzing around the light but the water was still as ever. I saw raccoons walking past some nights looking for food, as they went up and down the edge of the pond. I listened to the frogs as they made there noises every night whilst during the day there were ducks and geese swimming around. 

the view was so peaceful I would keep my window open and stare out of it for hours, anytime I was stressed I would take some time to reset and look at any animals that were around the waters edge. it was always nice to see that there was wildlife still in the area even with all the people around.

I watched the sunset most evenings as it reflected the trees onto the water creating an almost mirror image, I watched the sunrise a few times as it started to make the water glow and the birds chirp. every morning around 4:30am the birds would chirp and when the sun was up the squirrels were too.

I am happy that I got to experience the sunsets almost everyday and the sunrises a couple times a week, I wouldn't have traded it for a different room as it was a peaceful place and some days I would sit by the waters edge and just mentally reset. I have always loved the outdoors and I had seen many people fishing in the pond and catching. the view the view the view






Pond outside of P2 at 1am by Sean Bortolan







Comments